Auto coverage for home health care workers and volunteers

Most personal auto insurance policies will not  cover you if you are getting paid to use your own car to transport people or property for business purposes.

You'll need to buy a business or commercial auto insurance policy if you:

  • Are a health care worker or volunteer who occasionally uses your own car to take clients to appoints; or
  • Use your own car to go to patients homes.

Make sure you have the right auto coverage

Because insurance coverage varies from company to company:

  • Always  check your insurance policy to see what it does and doesn’t cover.
  • Contact Inman-Storie or insurance company if you have questions about your coverage.
Print | Sitemap
© Inman-Storie Insurance Agency